PMGSY – Pradhan Montri Gram Sadar Yojona (Launched 25th December 2000)
All weather Rural Connectivity to unconnected habitations
- < 1000 population.
- < 500 population.
- < 250 population.
Connectivity According to Core Network. Map prepared from DRRP (District Rural Road Plan)
- CNCPL(Comprehensive New Connectivity Priority List).
- CUPL(Comprehensive Up gradation Priority List).
Defect Liability Period of 5 years in which Maintenance to be done by agency. Each state has State Rural Development Agency(SRDA) to look after it. 3- tier Monitoring is done by PIU, State and NRRDA.
RIDF– Rural Infrastructure Development Fund (Launched – 1995-96)
- Setup by Govt. of India for financing ongoing rural infrastructure projects.
- Loan is given to State Govt.s by National Bank for Agriculture and Rural Development (NABARD).
- It includes primary education, health , drinking water, rural connectivity, drainage, forest, marketing infrastructure, fisheries, horticulture etc.
WBCETF– West Bengal Compensatory Entry Tax Fund
- Special Fund from Govt. of West Bengal for Rural Road Works.
- No. of scheme – 104 , Fund – 25.00 crores.
T & CP - Town & Country Planning
- Plans and estimates for private buildings are vetted & sanctioned in lieu of vetting charges.
RIDF Post 3 Years Maintenance
- No. of scheme – 52, Fund allocated – 18.32 crores.
Non PMGSY Non RIDF Maintenance
- (Phase –I)- No. of scheme -44 , fund allocated – 6.65 crore.
- Phase –II)- No. of scheme -104 , fund allocated – 14.27 crore.
- (Phase –III)- No. of scheme -46 , fund allocated – 15.68 crore.
- Total - No. of scheme - 194 , fund allocated – 36.6 crore.
Construction of Horticulture Training Centre , Barasat
- Fund allocated – 3.4 crore.
Construction of District Training Centre , Rajarhat
- Fund allocated – 2.15 crore.