A BRIEF WRITE-UP ON P.G.Cell
1. Name o f the Section : PUBLIC GRIEVANCE CELL
2. Function and duties of the section : service provider in terms of redressal of grievances of the members of the district and especially, for the womenfolk who are normally denied justice from the society.
3. Nature of grievances:Family Affairs, Matrimonial Affiars, Land Disputes, Neighbouring Problems,Police Inaction, Inaction from any Govt. Officials etc.
4. Files dealt: File No.-1 - Establishment Matters & Other Official Correspondences File No.-2 - Grievances of Barrackpore Sub div. File No.-3 - Grievances of Barasat Sub div. File No.-4 - Grievances of Basirhat Sub div. File No.-5 - Grievances of Bongaon Sub div. File No.-6 - Grievances of Defence Personnel. File No.-7 - Grievances forwarded by the Secretariat and Directorates of Govt. of India & West Bengal & Different Commissions.
1. Name, Designation, allotment of duties and emolument of Officials of the Section
|Sl. No.||Name & Designation||Allotment of duties||Scale of Pay||Total Emolument|
|1||Susmita Dey, WBCS (Exe.)||In-Charge of the section|
|Doing all Estt. matters and correspondences and registering, forwarding of all grievances in computer||Rs.9000- 40500/-||Rs. 31198/-|
|3.||Sandhya Saha, UDA||Issuing of letters, recording of reports etc.||Rs.7100-37600/-||Rs.18192/-|
|4.||Pabitra Basak Gr.&rsquoD&rsquo Staff||Movement of files and assisting the officers||Rs.5400-25200/-||Rs.14867/-|
|5.||Ugra Sen Roy, Gr.&rsquoD&rsquo Staff||Movement of files and assisting the officers||Rs.5400-25200/-||Rs.16090/-|
Submitted to the Officer-in-charge, Public Grievance Cell for kind information