Activity and function of the department
- Conducting Training among the common people for preventing casualty occurred by natural calamities and also conducting awareness programme throughout the District by the trained volunteers with mock drill.
- Civil defence volunteers engage in rescue operational programme within the district if required.
- volunteers and staffs also engage with all District Programme,VIP duties, Mela, Republic Day Ceremony, Election, Disaster Management Programme etc.
Citizen services offered by the department
|Sl. No||Services||Criteria||Brief Process||Contact Person||Contact Person Ph No||Application Form|
|1||Training among the Common People preventing casualty during the disaster.||-||All S.D.O.s & DCCD have been functioning within his sub-division for above purpose as well as all BDO’s and BDMO’s are also related with this department to tackle any untowards incident occurred by natural calamities.||Civil Defence H.Q.||Con. No. 2552-3876||-|
Schemes running by the Department
|Min and max age group||Min qualification||Annual income ceiling in Rs||Scheme Details||Training info||Gender||Category (SC/ST/OBC/Minority)||Contact Person details||Form Details||How To Apply|
|37 years||Madhyamik Pass||NIL||Civil Defence Foundation Training Course||SDO & DCCD’s office & Barasat Civil Defence Office.||Male/Female both||No Cast reservation Allowed.||SDO & DCCD’s office & Barasat Civil Defence Office 033-2552-3876(Barasat)||Available From SDO & DCCD’s office & Barasat Civil Defence Office||Contact District Civil Defence Office & outlying SDO’s Office.|
Scheme wise target and achievement
|Sl.No||Scheme Name||Financial Year||Target||Achievement||No of Beneficiary|
|1.||Civil Defence Foundation Training Course||-||To involve maximum No. of common youth to the society for preventing casualty during the disaster||-||-|
Officials and Staffs
|01||Sri Aniruddha Nandi, WBCS (Exe)||Officer-in-Charge||033-2552-3876||-|
|02||Sri Prabir Chakraborty||LDC||033-2552-3876||-|
|03||Sri Nilu Sarkar||Group-D||033-2552-3876||-|
|04||Smt. Mina Saha||Group-D||033-2552-3876||-|
|05||Sri Sudeb Das||Group-D||033-2552-3876||-|
|06||Sri Sujoy Sen||Neo Pipe||033-2552-3876||-|
|07||Sri Sib nath Chakraborty||Neo Pipe||033-2552-3876||-|
|08||S.T. Khan||Neo Pipe||033-2552-3876|
Activity and function of the Cell
- This Office is mainly mobilized to the NVF Volunteers to the different borrowing authority to maintain Law & Order duties and guarding of Govt. properties in aid of Police as per their requisitions . Besides that this office is also looking after the Welfare measures and related matters of NVF. Volunteers of this District Battalion. There are 202(Two hundred two) nos. of NVF. Volunteers are in the present strength . Those Volunteers are not a Govt. employee. They are deployed for a period of 90(Ninety) days at a stretch with a break of 01(One) day and so on (Either in the same authority, or Other) On the contrary, they get duty allowances (Honorarium) from the borrowing authority as per Govt. rules.
- Refreesher Course of Volunteers.
- Recuirement of wards/dependents of deceased effective Volunteers on die-in-harness/Physically incapacitation of NVF. VOlunteers.
- Fresh Oath of Non-effective to effective Volunteers.
- Sending of the newly recruited NVF Volunteers for WBNVF. Basic Training.
- Department Charges which was to be recorved from the borrowing authorities of NVF. Personnel of Rs.20.00(Rupee Twenty) only per head per day.
- Report and returns of W.B.N.V.F. District Battalion, North 24 Parganas have been sent to thew State Commandant, W.B.N.V.F. Directorate, Kalyani in due time in every month.
Officials and Staffs
|01||Shyamal Sardar||Asstt.Coy.Comdr.(GD &Trg)||9831663159||-|
|02||Sagar Pal||Platoon Commander(GD &Trg.)||9433424961||-|